How can you support Ukraine during the wartime?
Russia has started a full-scale war in Ukraine. The National Agency on Corruption Prevention (NACP) calls on all international partners and friends to support Ukraine and its future.
Here are the three ways how you can help:
1. Donate to Ukrainian Army
The National Bank of Ukraine opened official accounts to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Please use the following details to make payment in a preferable way:
- transfer the funds from your card
- requisites for a wire payment
- make donations in cryptocurrency: Bitcoin (BTC – 357a3So9CbsNfBBgFYACGvxxS6tMaDoa1P), Ethereum (ETH – 0x165CD37b4C644C2921454429E7F9358d18A45e14), and Tether (USDT (trc20) – TEFccmfQ38cZS1DTZVhsxKVDckA8Y6VfCy)
2. Spread the word on the war in Ukraine
You can use the following sources to receive the latest information on what is happening in Ukraine:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine on Twitter
- Ukraine’s account on Facebook
- Ukraine NOW account in Telegram
We also update the NACP Twitter account regularly to share the latest data and information.
3. Join the peace protests all over the world sharing Ukraine’s demands
The latest information on peaceful protests in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Greece, Italy, Spain, and other countries to support the people of Ukraine is published here.
Please refer to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need clarifications.