Following a meeting held on September 15 at the Office of the President of Ukraine, the National Agency on Corruption Prevention (NACP) submitted to the Government a draft order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On Approval of the Action Plan for Eliminating Corruption Risks When Ukrainian Citizens Leave Ukraine Under the Legal Regime of Martial Law" (hereinafter - the draft order). As a reminder, the NACP has already submitted a similar draft resolution to the Government following the National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) meeting held on August 11. The Government returned the draft with annexes without explanation. The action plan is aimed at:
- Regulating the restriction of the right of men aged 18 to 60 to travel outside Ukraine under the legal regime of martial law;
- Creating an exhaustive list of grounds under which men aged 18 to 60 are granted the right to travel outside Ukraine under martial law and documents confirming the existence of such grounds;
- Regulating the procedure for drivers transporting medical supplies and humanitarian aid for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine using the technical means of the "Shlyakh" system;
- Regulating the functioning and maintenance of the "Shlyakh" system (in particular, to ensure electronic interaction of the "Shlyakh" system with the information systems of other state authorities);
- Granting authorized officials of the State Border Guard Service the right to access the Unified State Register of Conscripts, Persons Liable for Military Service and Reservists;
- Controling over the compliance of public authorities, enterprises and organizations with the requirements of the law when confirming the grounds for the departure of men aged 18 to 60 from Ukraine, as well as their compliance with the purpose, terms and conditions of departure;
- Controling over the decision-making process for drivers transporting medicines and humanitarian aid for the needs of the Defense Forces and the population.